Tuesday, January 20, 2009



this is our whole family photo...
actually we all take many many but jz cn upload few only...
the main purpose is for shun's birthday present...
i already send my present to her,
seem she will like it n feel so so much surprise..haha
today jz three of us go to school,
because kenny had fall sick,chicken pox..
she now perhaps going home to her mother house...
hope she can recover faster la..
this cny jz at here only..
haizz..so sad o..
darmawan wan go bk to talakan lo..
duno when can see him again..
i'm here so miss tawau leh..
missing my secondary school time,
missing my warm house,
n also missing all my lovely friends...
our accounting class so boring leh,
the lecturer keep talking cool-joking...
haizz...
the school air conditional also...=.="
jz lik wat shun say the stupid jacket no function at all,
useless...
really so so cool o..
ray u sick edi meh??
take care of urself a..
xinyi how ur working life??
still boring??
all at tawau d,
take care of urself wo n also keep contact wf me,
at kl d,
dun forget wan to find me wo although i might not go out..haha..
anyway,
happy chinese new year to everyone..
the one who still remember me d,
dun forget to gv me angpao wo..
hahha..
^^

7 comments:

  1. Kenny get chicken pox o?oh..bless her...

    i'm here ok la...boring lo...
    cny just 2 days holiday..like nothing..
    feel like just wanna at home get angpao onli..

    hehe....wish next time me n ray n dar will in the phooto

    ReplyDelete
  2. ykk's hair so funny~~hahaha..
    wei yo..wan meet or not nia?
    contact me ooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. xinyi,
    yalo..hope next time four of u cn hv inside the photo..including gogo..^^

    gogo,
    duno leh..c how lo..ltr will contact u d..^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. xinyi,
    yalo..hope next time four of u cn hv inside the photo..including gogo..^^

    gogo,
    duno leh..c how lo..ltr will contact u d..^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. dun gv angpau to tis naughty gal..
    bt nid 2 gv me la..haha..
    xinyi n gogo, maybe next time will gt u inside photo..
    cz inti n taylor's holiday nt same o..
    bt i hope fish n dar oso in photo..
    hope tis day faster come la..

    ReplyDelete
  6. after 5 months...then i will be there....wait me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. okok..we will always waiting for u d...^^

    ReplyDelete