Monday, February 23, 2009

diary--raining day [collection]

i though it jz going to rain,
but it really going to rain...

cnt go hm,
jz because raining...

no place for me,
wer cn i go???

pls take care to the one i love,
pls be happy to the one i concern...

it really going to rain,
do u notice that???
jz wan to remind dun forget to bring umbrella during raining day...
________________________________________

when feel boring
i cn find who??
when feel sad
who cn hear my tears??
when feel happy
who cn i share wf??
when feel tire
wer is the place for me to recover??

u r the one??
yes, i know...
u always beside me
no matter boring,sad,happy even tired
jz only u...
even u know i dun lik u,
bt u still beside me at the moment i ned someone...
wan to say thx??
i feel funny...
jz because u n me...

5 comments:

  1. -.- duno hw 2 say..
    raining day...i din lik it...
    nt jz nature gt rain...
    some places oso gt rain..
    tis rain make us feeling nt very well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wan sick d lo if still continue kena hujan...
    "u" a?? dun tell u..is my secret...^^
    go wer also raining...now is still raining season meh?? Raining really cnt go hm la... me always forget to bring unbrella...>.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeee...where mine?

    haha...come back can tell me..i'm ur listener tooo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. okok..u too a...
    i'm waiting for ur story too...

    ReplyDelete