Friday, November 14, 2008

my vacation...

tis is the first time i use english to type my blog..^^
go to mabul...the sea was polluted by the unresponsible human being..
jz feel sorry to the sea...
after arrived there then we all check in..
me shun n roei one room but jz have 2 bed...
after tat folow the guy to walk around the island...
my legs hurt on tat time but no one notice tat so jz leave it..
but it really paintful for me cause i really canot tahan sakit...
after tat to have our lunch...wow someone eat so many o...
me jz eat a little cause so kenyang...
then we wait until 2:30pm to kabalai to dive?
i want to say thank you to keeny cause bring me to swim
jz feel sorry to her cause i really duno how to swim o...
but it really funny la...
after go back all our girls to bath...
then go to find all of them...
they all playing volleyball there
someone feel very excited when saw the swimming pool..
after finis playing volleyball then they take photo..
haizz...the felling come n disturb me again on tat time...
really hate it la....
but the moon is so so so beautiful...
so i want to capture it to let my mama see it..
after tat i become alone in mentally...

at night nothing to do so we jz talk...
talking here talking there...
then me, xia, foo, n chuan go to talk...
i jz listen to their story..
listen to foo can't realise dream n duno wan to study wat
then i jz face the same problem wf him..
listening to chuan story jz really wan to make my tears drop out...
unreasonable...jz feel wan cry...
after tat, they all can't tahan edi
so we go to bed...
but my room is locked!!!
shun go to sleep at others room edi...
so i jz go to xia room...
tat time i still alone in mentally...
at room then received a sms...
from my mama..
tat time i really feel happy...unreasonable..
then i start sms wf her...
then i tell my secret to my mama(for me is secret la..)
then my tear really drop out...once again unreasonable..
i really hope u can there...
when chatting wf u...
i'm not alone anymore...
really thank you a~~ my lovely mama~~
for everything...
i really really hope tat,
tat feeling never come to disturb me anymore!!!

本来..i dun wan to sleep tat night,
but after chatting wf keeny i feel sleepy...
then my plan is spoiled...
until 5++a.m go to see the sunrise..
tis is the first time i c it..
really beautiful..
onse again capture it for my maam..
then we go brush our teeth but some small pig go back to sleep..
after tat me kenny n shun go to disturb them..
someone really lik a small pig la..
赖床的功力比我强!!!
who is he??
my...lo...^^

after tat go to hv our breakfast..
n i jz nothing to do until the end of my vacation..
last we take photo again for 回忆。。
many many..

end of the vacation,
i still duno the allen is who...
secret is still secret...
maybe something has change in tis vacation
perhaps is others
but not for me...

my hope:
5 years ltr we all go to bora-bora..
my dream place..
a place where they hv went before...
a place where he want having vacation...
a place having 你们的痕迹...
if tis really come true,
mama u must go too o...^^

end of my vacation...
我还是我,
那个从来没改变过的我,
那个依然喜欢有大家在身边的我,
那个不论在那里还是会想起你们的我,
那个笨笨的我。。。

2 comments:

  1. aiyo...
    dear ah....dun be sad ah...
    like all of u at there have 交心o..
    i dunno u all secret..just know ur secret o...!!
    not enough...hehe..
    tonight can meet u all..happy!!

    ReplyDelete