Sunday, November 7, 2010

SuperJunior 5th Anniversary

This all from their twitter:


Eunhyuk :

I was wondering what was going on….5 years? It’s only 5 years. It’s huge when a team that was only going to be together for a year goes on for 5 years. But, a team that’s going to be together for 50 years, 500 years has only been together for 5 years. Why are people fussing over it……….But I’m getting goosebumps right now!!!!ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

To every E.L.F.s all over the world who have been with us for 5 years!!! I cannot express in words how thankful I am… Also, our members!!!!! Really, I don’t need anything else~~~ Let’s be together for a long time and let’s laugh at the end!!!! Eumhaha~ I can’t say it in person….I love you!!!!!!

Ryeowook:

Thank you for the 5 year anniversary To all those who encouraged Super Junior to be here today and E.L.F.s^^ Suju members I love you

Heechul:

Has it been 5 years already? Or has it only been 5 years?

Donghae:

Our beautiful E.L.F.s Today, it was really really fun^^ Let’s be together for 50 years, 500 yearsㅎㅎㅎ I love you I LOVE U^^Good Night!!

Leeteuk:

20051106 5th year anniversary of our debut!! It’s not already, it’s only 5 years!! Beloved members…E.L.F.s all over the world, I sincerely thank you..!! A fan meeting that I can never forget!! Also, I’ve received all the congratulatory messages from all over the world. Let’s write a new history from now on!!^^ Thank you!

Yesung:

Today’s fifth anniversary of Super Junior’s debut ^^ E.L.F.s who have been with us to this moment …….. who will also be with us continuously Thanks…….



Leeteuk:

Thank you so very much!!^^ The best management company in the world SM Ent.!!!Thank you for always giving huge love and interest to us who are lacking!! SM Lee Sooman teacher, all the employees and everyone, thank you. Please give us your continuing support!!!!^^

Donghae

SM thank you very very much! You’ve always thought of us first and made us the best that I can only thank you!! Let’s be together forever!! ^^SM…. to the world!! It’s what we do at our company dinners^^ Newspaper daebak!!


No comments:

Post a Comment